What is a Corporate Video?
Corporate videos have an outdated stereotype of the boring boardroom video but in actuality Corporate videos are around us everywhere we look. When you go on YouTube to Instagram to Facebook to LinkedIn you are bombarded with Corporate Videos. In this article we are going to into what a Corporate Video is, what makes it different from other forms of video marketing, advantages, the 9 different types of corporate videos, what should a corporate video include, corporate video pricing, examples and frequently asked questions.
- What is a Corporate Video?
- What makes Corporate Videos different from other forms of Video Marketing?
- Are Corporate Videos Boring?
- Advantages of Corporate Video?
- The 9 Different Types of Corporate Videos
- What Should A Corporate Video Include?
- How much does a Corporate Video cost?
- Examples of Corporate Videos we have produced
- Frequently Asked Questions
What is a Corporate Video?
A Corporate Video is a catch all phrase used to describe video communications used for internal or external corporate messaging.
Internal communication is when members of an organization exchange information with each other. External communication is when those members interact and communicate with people outside of the organization.
What makes Corporate Videos different from other forms of Video Marketing?
Corporate videos are different from other forms of video marketing, like commercials for example, because they are intended for a specific audience rather than the general public. The target audience tends to be the company’s core selling demographics or internal employees.
Are Corporate Videos Boring?
The “C” word (Corporate) might give off the impression of the classic boardroom video that has no story and no emotional value but this is wrong in today’s world. Businesses today compete with each other to create video content that has the most creativity or the most emotional storytelling elements. There might be situations where the content you need to present is purely informational, but there are many methods in place that can make that content engaging; For example, music selection or the use of animations.
Another thing to note is that in the past mostly B2C businesses would use video to promote their products or services to their clients through expensive commercial campaigns. However, with the advent of the internet and social media, everyone is able to promote themselves or their companies through online channels. This has resulted in a blurring of the lines between commercial campaigns and corporate video campaigns. Specifically with regards to the type of content being created.
Advantages of Corporate Video?
Corporate videos are important for two reasons:
- It helps your marketing strategy
- Every business needs to market itself. This goes without saying. Video content is simply another tool in your marketing arsenal.
- It helps with SEO
- SEO helps with building your online authority
- SEO requires consistent generation of content to be able to rank higher in the search index
- Posting video content on your social channels helps with your search engine indexing on Google and Bing
- Lastly, posting video content on your YouTube channel or your Website can help you rank higher and it can help in showing your content on the first page of Google or Bing.
The 9 Different Types of Corporate Videos
There are 9 different types of Corporate Videos:
- Company Profile Videos
- Promotional/Brand Videos
- Explainer Videos
- Investor Relations/Financial Results
- Recruiting/Training/How-To/Safety Videos
- Internal Communication Videos
- Event/Conference/Tradeshow Videos
- Testimonial Videos
- Corporate Social Responsibility Videos
What Should A Corporate Video Include?
Corporate Videos should always include 4 elements:
- Ideal video length (Under 3 minutes)
- Call to Action (CTA)
How much does a Corporate Video cost?
Corporate Video pricing varies from project to project. There are many different variables to consider when quoting for a project. For example, will there be animations required? How many days of shoots will be needed? How many crew members will be required? How many deliverables will be needed? And more.
Having said that our video pricing starts at $1,500 and goes up to $10,000.
Examples of Corporate Videos we have produced
Frequently Asked Questions
If you liked this blog post then please share it!